Who Supports Us?
- Proceeds from our Samaritan Thrift Store
- Local Churches
- City of Hendersonville
- Civic clubs and other organizations
- Professional, business and individual donations
- United Way
- Second Harvest Food Bank
What Can You Do?
- Donations of money: Make checks payable to the Hendersonville Samaritan Association
- Donations of food: Bring to the Samaritan Center
- Volunteer your time: 824-7105
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Donations of clothes and household items to the Thrift Store
- Particiapte in the Samaritan Tree and Back-To-School programs
- Participate in Golf Scramble