Who Supports Us?
- Proceeds from our Samaritan Thrift Store
- Local Churches
- City of Hendersonville
- Civic clubs and other organizations
- Professional, business and individual donations
- United Way
- Second Harvest Food Bank
What Can You Do?
- Tax deductible Financial Contributions: Checks may be made payable to the Hendersonville Samaritan Association. You may also make one-time or monthly contributions by credit card or automatic bank draft.
- Food Donations: Donations of food by individuals are welcomed by the Samaritan Center. We also are very appreciative of any small businesses who would like to sponsor a food drive to support our food bank.
- Volunteer your time: 824-7105
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Donations of clothes and household items to the Thrift Store
- Participate in the Samaritan Christmas Program
- Participate in Golf Scramble